Thursday, November 10, 2005

Yaaru Loosu?

I always enjoy Ferrari's he-she encounters! But never did I think I'll be posting one such on my blog... This one is quite typical! Might be the first and last of its kind in my spot.

Stolen snippet from the fag end of a chat script!

he:hullo u there?
she: came back
he: enge pone
she: logged out
he: oHo
he: appuram yen vanthe ?
(how romantic?!)
he: saw my msg just when u logged off eh ?
(nenaipu dhan)
she: Got angry..so, logged out
he: En ma?
he: nee thaane poren nu sonne?!?
she: eppo da 'poren' solluvanu wait panna madiri iruundhudhu!!
(pudicha da point ai)
he: dei
he: seri, will you give me a few mins to reboot my machine -its pretty slow now
she: okay
he: thanks
she: naan 'No' sollitu 'bye' solluven nu dhane nenaiche?
(kandu pidichitaa!!)
she: anti-climax da unakku!!
he: LOOSA DA NEE

Any guesses on what happened after this? God save he!

COPYRIGHTS:
he, she characterization - Courtesy - Ferrari
transcript courtesy - Anonymous

DISCLAIMER:
This is definitely not an imaginary script. There are no doubts about the authenticity of the source.

9 comments:

krishis said...

Poor 'He' ! I can imagine :-)

srivat said...

'He' Velaiya pappara illa Yaaru loosunu analyse pannuvara.I support krishis..poor 'He' :-).

Yadhvi said...

krishis & srivat,
Heights of chauvinism! supporting 'He'. I am in the side of poor 'She', who is sitting awake at around 1.00 AM just to chat with 'He' and gets treated like this!

Tyler Durden said...

indha family-e oru "mr. and mrs. smith" rangela irukku .. danger boy, danger girl .. ulagam uruptuchuda saami ..

Yadhvi said...

tyler durden,
wait and watch! going by the famous tamil saying, this family will be a university! btw, Guess you haven't read my previous post ;-) remember dsmd?!

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Thanks for the mention :-) And this is interesting. I will base a plot based on this, sometime :-D

Yadhvi said...

Thanks ferrari!!
feels like 'Vashishtar vaayal brahma rishi'. Looking forward to read the plot unfurling in your style

Anonymous said...

Indha vanja pugazhchi aNi dhaane vendaamgradhu :-)

Yadhvi said...

KanduPidithuviteera?! ;-)